The Couples & Family Counseling School is designed with a biblical perspective to help train and equip students in systemic theory, practice, and ministry for healthy lifestyle changes.
The course introduces at least seven systemic models of family counseling and therapy.
- Systemic thinking & theory from individual to interpersonal
- Biblical worldview of marriage & family
- Systemic work with individuals
- The family life cycle, transitions, & change
- Family coordination through communication
- Emotions, attachments, & systems
- Different integrative models of family counseling & therapy
- Assessment skills & interventions that help facilitate recovery from dysfunction such as: addictions, eating disorders, abuse, violence, loss, boundary, gender and sexuality issues
- Reflecting teams and process
Our fees are based on the nationality of the applicant. This fee structure (want to know more about it?) allows students from less privileged backgrounds to join our training. The fees are in South African Rand and they include tuition, food, and housing*.
Zone South Africa: R18,090
Zone 1 (African countries): R19,890
Zone 2 (Latin America and Asia): R23,890
Zone 3 (North America, Europe, and Oceania): R29,690
* Prices might change without prior notice.
Check the YWAM Worcester website or email their registrar: