Let’s get together to discuss and learn face to face! This seminar is for everyone interested in these topics or those working with families, whether this is in missions or elsewhere. We will get together for an intense time from 1-9 December 2021 at YWAM Heidebeek in the Netherlands. Next to the onsite seminar you’ll get access to online content for both the topics to help you prepare beforehand or to go deeper afterwards.
- Sexuailty & Gender, with Kari Clewitt
- Motivational interviewing / coaching, with Graeme Horridge
This seminar is not just a great opportunity to grapple with these relevant and contemporary issues, it will also give you skills to apply this in your context. Another benefit is the chance to meet and discuss with fellow workers and leaders in the area of family.
Seminar fee: €650
- Arrival 30 November, departure 10 December;
- Food and accommodation for the duration of the seminar;
- Seminar participation;
- Access to hours of online content (immediately available after payment) for both topics;
- optional: registration for up to 3 UofN credits*.
Once you have taken this seminar you have done an important part of the full school, called Advanced Family Studies (AFS). This AFS can be completed online and is the equivalent of a third level school in the U of N which could count towards a degree in Family Studies.
See this website for more info about the AFS.
* A total of 3 credits can be earned through Extension Studies. Participation in the 9-day seminar could equal 2 credits, an additional credit can be gained by satisfactory completion of the online course work for both topics. Please connect with us for details.