You are a family in ministry. But how can a family be in ministry together? How can you overcome challenges like transitions, stress, time management, and find a good balance between family and ministry life? How can you thrive, not just survive?
Andreas and Angela Frész are sharing their experience and training with you for your daily life as a family, whether you are missionaries or “normal” church-goers. It will be interactive including times of discussions with your spouse and with other couples.
For 8 weeks, one zoom meeting per week (2 hours), they are covering topics like:
- Marriage and Family – God’s model for success
- The daily struggle for time and priorities
- Love needs a language
- Strong families live with God
- Coping with stress & crises
- Help, we are so different!
- Families and Ministry, how do we manage?
- Our vision and goals
(There is also an online course in German starting October, 23rd 2023)