EQUIPPING MISSIONARIES FOR RESILIENT AND EFFECTIVE SERVICE
This highly interactive and practical course is designed for leaders, member care workers and people interested in member care. It will empower you to help others throughout their missionary journey. You can participate in this UofN course either as a regular participant or combine it with being trained as a MCFC facilitator.
Would you like to…
- support the YWAM workers in your location to thrive and grow in their personal lives and in their ministry?
- enable YWAM-ers to start well, move safely through difficult transitions and finish strong?
- help YWAM-ers who face challenges, stress or crisis?
- avoid seeing staff leave prematurely?
- see your staff and teams be all God wants them to be?
Then this 3-week course is for you!
Category A: 5450 Swedish Krona (545 Euros according to exchange rate January 2018 / subject to change)
Category B: 4500 Swedish Krona (450 Euros according to exchange rate January 2018 / subject to change)