This is a post-FCM (counseling) or FFS/FMS (family studies) course that goes deeper into the systems, theories, and therapies that lead to mental health and maturity in Christ. It cultivates understanding of relationship dynamics and prepares one for effective ministry in this area.
Restoring Relationship Systems seeks to promote “a difference that can make a difference” in understanding how relationship systems operate and how to empower individuals toward more healthy lifestyles in a post-modern society.
“In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 12:3
- Restoring Relationship Systems (RRS) is an advanced level course designed with a biblical perspective to help train and equip students in systemic theory and practice.
- RRS course gives an overview of the development of relationship system approaches and seeks to empower students in the use of transformative skills and interventions to enhance discipleship and ministry to others.
- RRS course is applicable across cultures and promotes a sensitivity to the Holy Spirit in ministry to individuals, couples, and families.
- The RRS course values the development of healthy leadership and teamwork as important building blocks in every sphere of society.
- Intro to Systemic Relationship Concepts,
- Bowen Family Systems Theory,
- Attachment Patterns,
- Emotional Focused Therapy,
- Trauma Healing,
- Strategic Family Therapy,
- and more.
George & Shellie Counts, Jody Counts, David Hewitt
$300 – A Countries
$200 – B Countries
$100 – C Countries
(Financial Category Nation List)
This excludes meals and accommodation!
Details and application
See the draft syllabus.