The Foundation for Family Studies is a second level course that trains people on how to build families based on Godly principles, prevention of marriage crises and family restoration. This course is part of a degree in Family Studies with the University of the Nations, more info here.
The school starts on January 29th 2024 with a 3-month lecture phase (including a 2-week midterm outreach), followed by another 2-3 month outreach.
Restoring and equipping families for the Great Commission
What Will You Learn?
- Biblical principles of family
- Marriage and parenting
- The dysfunctional family
- Marriage/ family restoration and enrichment
- Family relationships
- Sexuality, addiction, divorce and remarriage
- Communication skills, basic family coaching or counseling skills
- Pre-marital coaching or counseling
- Marriage/ family seminar training
School leaders: Daniel Peace
(Subject to change)
Category C – 420 USD +350 USD (Visa fees)
*East Africans $450 USD (All included)
Tanzanians 620,000 TZS (All included)
Category B – $1600 USD (All included)
Category A – $2100 USD (All included)